Daily Check-in: Monday, August 5th

Hello Blenders! And Happy Monday (or Tuesday) to you all!

How're you doin today?

Did you have a good weekend?

We did here! It was kinda warm weather-wise, but not too bad! Got some adventuring in with the Furry Trainers, got to do some baking (even though it's hot, I won't stop baking! haha), and got some stuff done around the house too. I very much enjoyed it!

So here's a pic from yesterday morning, actually! This is hen turkey with her babies just runnin around out in our field. They were havin a grand ol' time out there, with the babies running around like crazy trying to catch grasshoppers. So funny to watch, caz they're kinda clumsy! haha

Alright let's talk a bit about some workouts for today!

Are you starting your week off strong with a nice sweat-sess, or maybe it's time to take it down a notch and do some serious resting?

Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy it!

So for me today, I wanna get in a nice longer workout. Monday's a great day to do leg work, right? So I'm thinkin I'll do this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/strength-hiit-and-pilates-workout-for-a-bigger-butt-and-strong-legs-lower-body-burnout

Been awhile since I did this one--but it's a good one! And a definite glute/quad burner!

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on your menu?

Honestly, we'll probably have eggs and veggies again! It seems like we eat this at least 4 times a week, but my chickens are still laying almost a dozen eggs a day, and we're getting fresh stuff from our garden, so how can we not? Might as well enjoy the fresh stuff while we can! (Plus it doesn't heat up the house much to cook it!)

Alright guys, that's about it from me on this Monday!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, and enjoy those workouts and/or rest today, FB Fam!

(P.S. Catie, since you asked me to share here, I will post my recipe for the muffins I posted on Insta in the comments ⬇️here. They aren't particularly a "healthy" variation of muffin, but I'll share anyway if you're still interested!)

Edited