Never underestimate the power of small changes.
- Went in for my annual physical.
- 6 foot, 202.4 lbs (182/183 cm, 91.8 kg), borderline high blood pressure.
- Told by my doctor that I need to lose a bit of weight.
- Resolved to eat better and work out more consistently.
- Hurt my knee.
- Put on bed rest, anti-inflammatory medication, and crutches.
- No working out. Long PT road ahead.
- Wanted to give up on eating healthier until knee healed, since weight loss wasn’t gonna happen.
- Thought to myself, “what would Kelli and Daniel say? What would the FB Family do?”
- Heard, “do what you can.”
- Ugh. Okay, okay.
- Doubled down on eating better anyway (and eating less bread, drinking less liquid bread).
- Today…6 foot, 188.6 lbs (182/183 cm, 85.5 kg), normal blood pressure.
Never underestimate the power of small changes. #dowhatyoucan