Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

FB mantra about food

This is super random, but one of the reasons I love using FB is their take on food. Just eat real food. So simple. In the stores all I have to do is buy fruits, veggies, clean ingredient bread, snacks, and whatever protein. For example. This morning, my family had pancakes with REAL maple syrup made right here in my home town. Other methods of weight loss won't allow for that.

This thought of mine stems from discussions I had with a couple of my family members doing weight watchers. I had to bite my tongue because they were talking about how real food like cheese and other things are super high in points, but they can eat super processed "diet" snacks. That goes against everything I do in my daily life lol! They aren't excersizing and they aren't having the results they want.

Obviously everyone's journey to weight loss / healthy living is different and my way might not work for every one, but I'm so happy to have found FB and am able to eat what I eat! So I enjoyed my "extra" breakfast this morning and thanked the farmers that made my syrup!