Daily Check-in: Saturday, August 3rd & Sunday, August 4th

Hello and Happy Weekend Blenders!

How're you all doin on this fine and lovely weekend?

Feeling good?

Have any fun plans? Or maybe just some good R & R takin place?

It's gonna be a mix of both for us here, methinks! Gonna go find some fun, and then take a nap! haha

So I hope you don't mind me sharing a pic of Furry Trainer #2 with you today. I just kinda wanna brag on her a bit, caz look at her! She's a Plott Hound/Lab mix, and she points! She is a not pointing breed, has never been taught to point, so she does it all on her own! And look at how beautiful she sets up! (She was pointing at a squirbo further up the field. haha) She's just 😍😍😍. I love this girl! My beautiful Tiny Puppy as I call her--even though she's 80 lbs and almost 7, she will always be my Tiny Puppy.

And as always, please feel free to add any and all Furry Trainer photos (or any other random photos) to our check-in here! Love seein your guys' photos, so please keep 'em comin!

Alright, I get all distracted talking about dogs, and now I gotta get back on task here!

How about some workouts for the weekend, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm resting! I am so sore from this workout I did yesterday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-lower-body-strength-workout that I need a rest. I feel it in odd places too, I mean my lower body is sore, but so are my obliques and forearms! That's sort of strange! haha. So resting this weekend is gonna feel great!

And how about some good food goin on Blenders? What's on your menu for the weekend?

I'm not quite sure, but I do know we have a ton of fresh veggies to use! So we might just cook up either some chicken or maybe salmon with a bunch veggies! Quick, easy, and delicious---check, check, and check!

Well FB Fam, I think I've yammered on enough today!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Have a great weekend, enjoy those workouts or rest, and I hope you find some fun out there today, Blenders!

Edited