Daily Check-in: Thursday, August 1st

Happy August to you Blenders!

Here we are, already in the 8th month of 2019! Wow! It's flabbergasting that we're nearly 3/4 of the way through the year already!

How has 2019 treated you so far, Blenders? Has it been good to you? Or maybe a tough one?

I think it's been ok for us here, with your usual ups and downs. It is what it is, ya know?

But let's not get too caught up in 2019 flying by, though, and try to focus on today!

How're you all doing today? Feeling good? Having a good week so far?

It's almost Friday, so that's some good news!

I've also got a random bird photo! I'm not 100% positive on what this little guy is, but I think he's a juvenile Tennessee Warbler. And I know this picture doesn't look like much, but I'm pretty happy I was able to get a snap of this little guy at all. He hopped around in the underbrush a lot, plus I had 3 Furry Trainers pulling me in opposite directions, so getting a somewhat clear pic was enough for me to celebrate! haha

Anywho, let's talk about some workouts for today!

Is it a workout day, or rest day for you, Blenders?

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet, as I have to mow the lawn today. If I do anything it'll be a short (20-30 min) strength, probably upper body. But we shall see how I feel once done with yardwork!

And how about some good food goin on today?

It's a taco salad kinda night here! With buffalo meat this time! (Fresh outta yak! haha)

Alright FB Fam, that's it from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely Friday Eve, as Raven famously says!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and take care today Blenders!

Go out there and make today great, FB Fam!

Edited