(Second accountablility post) I'm down 2lbs!

If you saw my first post/my "story" then you'll know that mid July I decided to really crack down on myself about my diet. I started tracking my calories using the My Fitness Pal app, and was conscious to not go over 1500. I also wanted to stay consistent with doing 40minute workouts 5 days a week. In the last 2 weeks I have managed to stick to this plan for the most part, and...I'm down 2lbs!

Now for the brutally honest update: The very first week of starting this new "diet" I slacked off towards the weekend. Friday-Sunday were not great and I ate more junk than I should have. However this past week (22nd-28th) I stuck to my diet almost perfectly. I indulged a little more on Sunday than I should have, but we went to my parents house and they had chocolate for dessert...

I don't see any noticeable results in pictures which is why I won't be including any, but I know those results will come eventually so I'm not worried lol!

I also feel so much stronger, which could just be a coincidence but it could also be because I'm fueling my body better now. I am able to easily do about 5 pushups (on my knees) which I couldn't do a few weeks ago. My legs also feel stronger, specifically my quads.

I hope everyone else is doing well and sticking to their goals. Roll on August! I'm excited to see where it takes me :)