My First Workout in 2 months!!

Hey guys! It's been a while. I had to take a not-exactly-a-break from working out because of a lot of reasons. I did my first workout after 2 months! This is the one I did- https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-workout-cardio-kickboxing-strength-and-cardio-workout

I have been going through some really tough times recently. I had to stay in a hotel, in a single room, with my whole family, sleep on the floor, prepare for my exams AND deal with shifting houses. We also had a some financial problems to deal with, and life was just being extremely hard on me.

We shifted some time ago,and I am so relieved to get a burden off my back. Not working out, living in a room with three other people and preparing for your exams is not exactly a comfy mix. Good news is that the new house is not as big as the old one(we were in a villa before), but the hall if pretty big. That's a major plus point, because that means extra workout space!

A lot of things have changed about me, physically and mentally. Come on, after being through all that, who wouldn't change? For one thing, my upper body became stronger that my lower body(it was the opposite before). I guess it must be after carrying all those cartons and boxes.

I am in midst of my holidays now, and things are better. It was hard to motivate myself to get back into working out, but I did. We also have a huge park with a very beautiful pond nearby, so we can walk sometimes. I still have lost almost all my stamina and endurance that I built up over the last 5-6 months. I can't take 3 rounds around the park(1 round is 1200m), I can't stand for any longer than 20 minutes and I have become very lazy(which was unlikely before. I used to get up at 4 am to do FB workouts!).

I am getting back into working out, which is a miracle. The whole experience drove me out of it, but it is healing. I know that I will be back soon, stronger than before. I also need to thank Kelli and Daniel for all the support and motivation they gave online, and you guys for cheering me on. I owe a lot to the FB community! Wish me all the best in my journey.

Hope you guys are doing good!

-Angel