Ups and downs

Hey everyone,

Sice my june plan looked perfect I looked forward to a great juli with a lot of workouts and healthy meals.

Well.. this month was just strange. I did about 5 workouts from FB strong during the whole month...

It was a lot going on at work and at home and I have been very frustrated and in a bad mood and it has been extreamly hot and my motivation was.. let's say: somewhere else.

Nevertheless I have been swimming very often about 2-3 times each week. Most of the time it was just for doing some light exersises about 500 to 1000 meters depending on my daily mood.

My eating habbits where short cut dessisions and most of the time they haven't been healthy.

But I have to say I'm okay with that because I know when I start to feel a little better I will workout more often and make my own mealplans again.

I start to eat more vegies again and I will go swimming this evening.

My goal right now is to do the best I can and I hope after my vacation in the end of august I will feel more energy in my body. Because I just bought FB strong this month and I am actually very exicited to do all the strenght workouts.

Maybe some of you are in a simmilar situation right know. I know there are a lot of people in this community who already had problems like that. Thats why I wanted to tell you about me struggeling.

In the end of the day doing the best we can is all we can do, right?

What do you guys do when you are down or have a tough time? I would love to know!

I hope you all have a great week :)