Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Sharing some thoughts

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing fine!!

I want to update you guys and seek council because my mind plays tricks many times and i'm really trying to have a healthy approach in life.

Everytime when i make progress building muscle and feeling my body more toned or harder, something will change (or if i abandon my training for 5 days) and suddenly i feel weaker and more jigglier. Usually when i'm emotionally stressed or i suffer more anxiety it happens and i don't seem to move forward from that stage, feels like going in circles with jiggle/harder.

Why our bodies become jigglier some days when we feel stressed or stop for few days working out? Do we loose muscle? Do i loose all my gains?

I have also noticed that when my mind is not focused in my development i will also experience this wierd situation.

And lastly, i want to say that i haven't yet accept the cellulite thing and it drains me so much emotionally, i focus so much on building muscle to see it gone but my body does not want to make progress. I don't know guys, i'm trying...