FAT feeling

For all of you feeling fat... Please stop. I found this picture a while ago, and it is perfect for this „feeling“.

Being skinny may hold currency in the diet culture, but YOUR WEIGHT DOES NOT DEFINE YOUR WORTH! The real feelings do – proud, happy, joy, hope, gratitude, confidence, pleasure, fun, passion, satisfaction... All of them and more can be gained throughout this process. There should be your focus. We all have a piece of vanity in us, that part which wants to look good – and it's just as fine. But please, remember that no one starts off being excellent. Allow yourself to be a beginner.

Being fit is hard. Becoming strong is hard. Losing weight is hard. Being overweight is hard. So, you really need to choose your hard.

And trust the process. You don't have to be extreme, just consistent. Changes will come, for some in a few weeks, for others in a few months, depending on various factors...

I was planning to post my before&after 6 weeks pics (if you want or need them, I still can), but now I'm afraid you would get the wrong picture since I'm overall better looking and better feeling, I don't own scale, I don't take measurements, and I 'm on no diet (meaning I eat what I please when I please). Remember again that we're not the same, nobody is. Even my results would be much much better if I've combined exercises with clean(ish) eating, but that's not an option for me (some of you know that from my previous posts). 😉 For me finding my humor again meant everything, just love wearing those funny glasses...

So, friends, family: you already know what giving up feels like. Now begin or continue with #workout complete to see what happens if you don't give up. We're with you!

And for all of those negative non-believers – just shut up. Because we can!

Edited