Daily Check-in: Saturday, July 27th & Sunday, July 28th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend to you all!

How're you all doing on this fine weekend?

Do you have any fun plans? Or maybe just chillin?

I'm just chillin! After our Kick A$$ week of workouts, I feel the need for a whole lotta doin nothin! haha. Hence today's photo! What could be more relaxing than hangin out by one of the many beautiful waterways of Michigan? This pic was from several days ago, but we might make a repeat visit this weekend!

And speaking of our Kick A$$ Community Challenge, I wanna give a huge thank you to everyone who joined in, or is still in progress, or will maybe tackle the challenge in the future: thank you all so much! This was another community challenge success, and so much fun! And make sure you check out our #KickA$$ChallengeComplete post to congratulate everyone on their hard work!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/13901/kicka-challengecomplete/

And please don't hesitate to continue adding to this post as you complete the challenge--doesn't matter if you finish up in the next days, weeks, or months--add your #KickA$$ChallengeComplete so we can celebrate with you!

Thanks so much for being a part of this challenge, Blenders!

So what about for this weekend, guys? Do you plan to workout, or are you resting?

I am unabashedly resting! I'm tired! This week wore me out more than I thought it would, so it's going to be mostly an R & R kinda weekend here!

How about some good food goin on for the weekend? What's on your menus, Blenders?

I'm not entirely sure at all. Hubby has to work today (boo), so we'll see what he wants when he gets home, and go from there! All I do know is that there will be plenty of watermelon for dessert! I got that down! haha

Well FB Fam, I think that's about it for me!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun this weekend, Blenders!

Edited