J

Low Impact 4 week program, while pregnant!

Hey Everyone!

I just started the 4 week low impact program, and I'm 14 weeks pregnant (with approval from my doctor). I've done this program before and I'm looking forward to doing it again. I'm very curious how I'm going to do, doing this pregnant. I am going to be very realistic with myself by knowing A. There are going to be exercises that I simply will not be able to do, and that is ok! B. There will be times which I probably will not be on track and will need to skip an extra day or two in between exercises, and that's ok too! I will be listening to my body closely and not overdoing it. The goal is to also be combining this program with time on the treadmill several times a week. I'm hopeful that I will be able to successfully complete it, even if it takes me more than 4 weeks, especially since my belly isn't in the way quite yet :)

Anyone else that has done this program while pregnant? How did it go and how far along in your pregnancy were you? My goal is to do the program more than once during the pregnancy. We'll see!