HKS Accountability Group July 24

Good morning!

Today was a weird day... Reach Day 3 was a pilates/core - I've done this video many times before, and it's a great workout. But due to extenuating circumstances, I didn't want to do a core workout on my back (read: shark week).

So I opted for the 34 minute standing abs workout video - it's an oldie, but a goodie! Problem is... I lack the range of motion in my hamstrings to really do these moves. So I did the first round of that video... then I moved onto a 10 minute core video which does pretty much everything from the Reach, just much shorter (and ended up on the floor anyways, SOOOOO yeah)... and then I did a separate cooldown.... I should have just done the Reach. Everything added up to the same amount of time (roughly 30 minutes), just very disjointed.

I have a feeling this is going to be a reflection of today as a whole. It was so hot last night, my sleep was light. I woke up around 1:30 feeling like I hadn't fallen asleep yet. Then at 4:30 was the most confusing storm! No rain, just loud/bright lightning that was milliseconds between the flash and the boom, so it was right over my head!

Suffice to day that today might be a difficult day to get through... hah.

Anyways, I hope everyone else has a great day, and get in your workouts, even if they are a weird mash-up of the same one on your calendar! :D