HKS Accountability Group July 22

Good morning!

Sorry for the absentee weekend! On Saturday, we did not make it out to the gym, so instead, we worked out in my boyfriend's living room. We ended up doing kind of a self-directed workout that had 20 seconds / 10 seconds cardio and rest (we did burpees, squat jumps, boxer shuffle and butt kickers) and then I also showed him the combo moves in the dynamic strength video, but we only did each set once. I think I was very nice to him, lol.

This week, I need to dial it back. I've got a couple of problem joints (knees and wrist) that are making themselves known. I pushed Bored Easily out for a bit on the calendar and I have Reach going for this week. I don't know if I will keep it and do the whole program, or just do like I usually do and use it for a bit and go back to other things, so I didn't want to lose my place in BE!

Today's workout was a self-directed workout, as I did not want to do the PFT, so I opted instead to do https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/restorative-yoga-pilates-workout-to-improve-mood-and-circulation-relaxing-stretching-workout

Have a great day, everyone!