Daily Check-in: Saturday, July 20th & Sunday, July 21st

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend to you all!

How're you doing on this fine weekend? Do you have any fun plans? Or maybe you're taking it easy?

I, for one, am taking it easy! There were some bad storms that rolled through the upper midwest last night (I hope everyone in MN and the particularly hard hit central WI are doing ok today), so I stayed up real late keepin an eye on those. We already had a tree break off near the garage yesterday morning, so we wanted to be ready in case another bad storm ripped through. We were lucky in that they went south of us, for the most part. I'd bet money that that storm gets classified as a derecho later, for all the damage and 90-100mph wind gusts in WI.

Anywho, point is, it's gonna be an easy-goin weekend here!

And Furry Trainers were already off to a great start! Here the Three Stooges were on a mission to dig up squirbos (ground squirrels) in the hay field! You can see the dirty face of Furry Trainer #1, the crazy ears of Furry Trainer #2, and little Furry Trainer #3 is just barely visible in the middle of the mayhem.

So they got their weekend workouts in with their #SquirboCompletes! haha (No actual squirbos were harmed during this excavation process.)

Ok, back on task now, Kim!

Don't forget that on Monday (July 22nd), we'll be starting our Kick A$$ Community Challenge Rd 2! (Here's more info if you'd like to know what's going on: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/13786/daily-check-in-friday-july-19th-prepare-yourselves-a-kick-a-community-challenge-starts-monday-july) I hope you can join in!

And how about some weekend workouts, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm resting! I want to be prepared to kick some butt with out challenge next week--so rest it is!

And what about the food?! What sorts of healthy and delicious meals are your menus this weekend, Blenders?

I'm not entirely certain yet, but I'm thinking lots of veggies! We might be able to use some of the peas, beets, and green beans from our garden, so yay! We'll figure something out with them!

Well FB Fam, that's more than enough from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun this weekend!

And I'll catch you all on Monday with the start of our Kick A$$ Community Challenge!

Edited