B

Lack of Motivation or something else?

Hi everyone. I've been struggling lately and I was just wondering how do you personally know if it's lack of motivation or something physical? For at least a couple weeks, I feel like I have no energy. I used to love running, and was running around 3 miles 3x per week. Now I have to break up my runs, I can't run more than about a mile at a time and have to walk and then run again for another mile. I keep saying I'm going to "push" through it because I'm just not motivated, but when I get close to that mile, I'm breathing hard and my legs feel so heavy, and these things did not used to happen even at 3 miles unless I had taken off a couple weeks. I try to workout two days a week too. Everyone says listen to your body, but how do you know if your body is telling you to rest or if you are just being lazy? Also, I am awaiting test results from my doctor. He's rechecking my thyroid and B12 and other stuff. He adjusted my thyroid meds in November and I'm hoping that's it. I already take B12 shots once a month, and I actually took one three days ago and no boost in energy, which leads me to believe it's in my head and I need to find a way to break through, I just don't know how. Sorry this is kinda long, but again how do you know if you are overtraining. lacking motivation or it's something physical?