Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 16th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

I wanna start today off by saying that I hope everyone in Louisiana, or in the path of Hurricane Barry is doing ok today. The storm and flooding is terrible--so I hope you're all doing what you can to stay safe. We're thinking of you.

Ok, so Blenders, how're you all doing today? Did you make it through your Monday alright?

I barely did! haha. It was a crazy day, but hey, that's neither here, nor there anymore! Funny story though, I had to take Furry Trainer #3 in to get his booster shots yesterday. And about 10 minutes before we needed to leave, he decided it would be a grand thing to roll in some kind of vile wild animal dung. 😫 So we had to scramble through a quick bath, and show up late to the vet's office all smelling like wet dog.

It was a grand ol' time. 😂

Anywho, here's another pic for today! This is actually just a stand of mostly quaking aspen trees, with the sun peeking through. This is one of my favorite places to adventure with my Furry Trainers. (I really like when it's sunny like this and the sun filters through the leaves--plus, quaking aspens are one of my favorite kinds of trees.) I usually share the critters and plants and things that Furry Trainers and I find on our walks, but not really much of the scenery--so I figured I'd share a glimpse of what that looks like too.

Alright, back to business now!

Let's talk a bit about some workouts today! Is it a workout day, or rest day for you, Blenders?

So, do you guys wanna another killer upper body combo? I did these two yesterday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/intense-hiit-cardio-kickboxing-and-upper-body-strength-workout

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-upper-body-workout-quick-upper-body-strength-without-weights

And T-rex arms are all but guaranteed here, caz, just, wow. That's a burn. So today is a great day to do some lower body and core work. Not sure yet what exactly I'll be doing, but it will have those components. It's also supposed to be hoottttt today (it's already 72 degrees at 7:30 am 🥵), so probably no HIIT. I don't do too well with HIIT in the heat. But yes to strength training!

And what about some good food goin on today? What's on your menus, Blenders?

I'm thinking something cool. Sandwiches? Salad? Maybe both!

Well FB Fam, that's more than enough from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Happy Exercising!

Edited