Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Weight lost plateau problem

Hi Everyone

Been a while since I posted but been keeping up on my workouts.

Been using the paid programs for a year as of this month, I love doing them but I fear I reached that point where my fat loss has stopped and its difficult to know where to turn.

In this year I've only lost about 35lbs, i know my strength is better, so is my core, balance, flexibility and everything else. But I just can't lose that belly fat.

So now Im concerned that Im eating like you would on a diet and not fueling my workouts. Is it possible that I've gone from eating too much to not enough?

Thankfully i have access to a nutritionist as a company benefit so i hope that will give me some insight.

I have friends giving all kinds of advice such as supplements to eating 5 times a day and all other kinds of things but I'm hoping something works.

Has anyone else experienced this roadblock here? How do I get over it? My midsection and "Love handles" never change and I'm starting to feel more tired than I think i should due to not fueling.

Has anyone used the nutrition program on FB? Is it tailored to your needs or just generic?

Would really love to hear some ideas to make sure these workouts have the biggest impact possible.

Thanks all and hope everyone is doing well :)