#ProgramComplete - Finished Abs Round 2!

These last 4 weeks flew by, and I'm proud to say that I've finished Abs Round 2!

This program was different than what I originally expected. I thought that it was going to be mostly focused on the core, but the program focused on all parts of the body (which I really liked!). There was one day a week usually devoted to core workouts, but the other days were split between total, upper, and lower body exercises with an optional recovery day. There was a decent amount of cardio and HIIT in addition to strength training, so it stayed fun and kept my attention the entire duration of the program! Overall, this is a really fun and engaging program that works the entire body!

Stats: I didn't do the fitness test, but I did lose 2 1/2 pounds and almost a full inch from my waist. I also noticed that I can lift more and have more core strength. I still have a long way to go to build a strong core, but I think that this program gave me a good foundation.

I've mentioned this in other posts, but one thing that I love about Fitness Blender (beyond what a wonderful community it has) is how real Kelli and Daniel are. If a workout is tough, they're not afraid to admit it. They educate on the importance of eating, being strong, and focusing on things beyond the scale. It is such a breath of fresh air in the fitness industry. My approach towards my workouts and my body have changed tremendously - I want to be strong and build muscle, I'm not obsessed with the scale, and I'm no longer afraid to eat over 1200 calories a day; I have Kelli and Daniel (and this community) in part to thank for that.

I'm taking a week off to rest then I'm on to Mass! Have a wonderful day everyone!