Daily Check-in: Friday, July 12th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Finally Friday to you all! (Or Saturday for some of you lucky ducks!)

How're you all doin today?

Do you have any fun weekend plans you're lookin forward to?

I'm lookin forward to relaxing a bit! I spent almost all evening yesterday getting my lawn mowed and weed-eated, so I won't have to do it this weekend. And man, am I sore from it! Mostly in my shins, for whatever reason.

I wore a pedometer out of curiosity, just to see how many steps I take while doing yardwork--and it clocked in at just over 21,000 steps. 😬 So yeah. Kinda ouch. haha

But on the plus side, now I can just enjoy my weekend and not have to worry about that!

Anywho: today's random photo is this cool dragonfly who was clung to this blade of grass. I have honestly no idea what kind of dragonfly this is (as my attempts to identify him failed), but he's cool nevertheless--so I thought I'd share him with you today!

Ok, back to business here!

How about some workouts to round out our week with, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

I still have not gotten my core routine done that I've attempted the past few days, so I'm going to try to make sure that I get it done today! My legs are sore from mowing, but my core feels alright. So I think it'll be good! I'll probably do this one today:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-core-strength-fitness-blender-advanced-core-workout

And how about some good food today, Blenders? What's on your menu for today?

I have no idea yet! It'll be somethin on the fly!

Alright guys, that's it from me today!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

(And please feel free to share more random or workout related photos with your comments today! I'm lovin this new feature, and I love seein your photos!)

Take care FB Fam!

Edited