Beachblender in spite of an “audience”...

I wasn’t too sure about doing Beachblender tonight, because with it being summer and nice weather, there are obviously more people on the beach.... I didn’t really fancy an “audience”! (We don’t have that problem at 6.45 in the mornings, then we have the whole beach to ourselves!) But then I thought: what the heck, who cares what people see and think, as long as we have fun and a great workout!!!

And did we work hard.... I was very sweaty and knackered when we finished and of course I was covered in SAND all over 🤪!

Some of the exercises we did on the beach were: situps to hipups, gorilla jumps, dead bugs, small arm circles (I managed weights for all 60 of them...ouch!), sideways pullover, reverse fly then ventral raise and lots lots more. We did sprints and running backwards on the promenade, which was empty enough by that time, squat thrusts against a wall. We ended with several rounds of a pushup followed by a two footed jump on logs in the play area. And then back to the beach for our cooldown!

As we also cycled to a friend’s house this afternoon with quite a few hills to climb (no cycling on the promenade during July and August) I think I can definitely consider today’s workouts as a total body #workoutcomplete!

#workingoutwithfriendsisfun

#workingoutonthethesandistough

#sandeverywherebutwhocares

Edited