5-Day Workout Challenge Completed!!

Hello Fitness Blenders!

I've set a goal for myself to actually and consistently workout starting this month!

I completed the free 5 day Strong and Lean challenge recently with a 5k in between that (my first one ever, and I ran/walked it).

By the end of the week I was able to properly do a pushup which was pretty awesome. I want to tone up and lose the flab and been trying to eat more whole foods and watch my portions. I've been using my fitbit to track my food and activity. I also have been doing long walks and runs this past week.

I've noticed my mood has been lifted and I'm excited to see all that I can do. It's only been one week!! I have enjoyed the challenge and my only wish is that I had heavier dumbells. I try to push myself every workout but slow down a bit if I need to- so I switch from the harder and easier mods of the workouts in the videos when needed. I still am wondering if it's okay not to feel completely beat after ever workout because sometimes I do and other times I still have lots of energy. :)

I also want any advice (sorry I feel like I'm always asking for it,,) for losing fat/toning/keeping exercising and eating healthy a habit! I want to keep this up even when school starts and more stuff starts piling on top of my plate.

I was tracking a few weeks before July and noticed that I ate around 2000 calories a day and don't drink enough water as well as was very sedentary. I'm trying to drink a lot more water (it's hard!) and reduce my calorie intake. I'm not sure what I should reduce it to.. the goal I set for my fitbit wants me eating around 1000 cal a day to reach my goal by next month and I find myself eating around 1,500 right now and feeling pretty good doing that.. I'm cutting out processed/junk food/empty calorie foods and eating mainly homemade foods, watching my portions and tracking calories. I find tracking calories to be helpful to me.

I guess it's wayy to early to see results but I was wondering if any of you have any tips for the diet part of a healthy lifestyle. Does this sound good so far/like it will give results? Many people see results even from the first week and I haven't noticed any physical changes yet.

I am so happy I did this challenge and hope to continue exercising this month and doing my best in taking care of my body. I will be trying the other free challenges as well. If you are looking for a sign to start working out, or some motivation - this is it! You will feel incredible!