Daily Check-in: Saturday, July 6th, & Sunday, July 7th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend to you all!

How're you all doing today? Have any fun weekend plans?

I've got a ton of stuff to do again today (hence the late-ish check-in this morning), so I'll be working on that! At least it's supposed to be cooler and nice this weekend--that'll make things nicer for sure!

Anywho, how 'bout these cool clouds from our sunset last night? It was a beautiful night after being a ridiculously hot and humid day yesterday--so this sunset was very much appreciated! haha

So, Blenders, what do you have planned for your weekend? Are you working out, are you playing outside, or maybe you're taking a much needed rest?

I'm not sure if I'll workout or not! Probably not, as I have a bunch of things (including more fence-building!) to do, but who knows? I might feel ambitious and do a short leg workout at some point.

One thing I know I'll do for sure is yoga!

But I've already worked up a sweat this morning, taking Furry Trainers for an adventure before it got too hot. It was an interesting adventure today, that's for sure! I'm counting it though, caz I sweated A LOT. haha

And some good food going on this weekend? What's on your menus, Blenders?

I'm thinking chili burgers!!! I know, right?! Chili, on burgers, with sweet potato fries? HECK YEAH. I'm all over that!

And for Sunday? Who knows? I haven't gotten past chili burgers yet! haha

Alright guys, I'm off to go enjoy this weather!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have some fun with those workouts, or rest, this weekend, FB Fam!

TTFN!

Edited