More like #daycomplete.... relaxing day though!

Early start to the day with Beachblender. We only did 30mins as we were keen to get in the water for our agreed swim. The sea was lovely and calm with only a bit of a current. So we did 1.3k. I really concentrated on my technique this morning (possible because it was such a calm sea). At some point I bumped into something solid and black..... and there I was panicking: “what?!?!? A dolphin? A shark?”.... well, turned out to be my husband’s leg in his black wetsuit, not quite swimming straight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 mind you, it may have been me veering off, focussing too much on technique and not sighting enough 🤔🤔🤔🤪🤪!

After a nice cooked breakfast and very hot coffee to warm us up, we got the kayak out and on top of the car to drive to a river slipway. We kayaked about 5k upriver and then turned back, a bit where yachts can’t come, so really nice and quiet! A mother duck came near us with about 8 ducklings in tow. She suddenly realised we were there and changed her course, but one of her ducklings didn’t! I was paddling like mad to change direction, as I was afraid we might bump into it... At one point there was a herd of cows along the riverbank and I took a photo. It wasn’t until I saw the photo that I realised it was actually rather nice because it showed a second row of cows in the water (reflection!).

To top the day off I went for a 5k walk along the beach. A friend of mine messaged me to say she was pretty stressed out...so I suggested a nice relaxing stroll with bare feet in the sea and the sand!

#whatagreatday

#thecleaningcandefinitelywait

Edited