Non Scale Victory, yeah for those of us over 55yr.

So today I decided to put in a new patio for our BBQ and smokers, the husband is busy doing other projects. Beside leveling and moving rock it required getting the pavers from the lower drive way up to the upper drive way and into the back yard.

I have moved pavers before, they are about 12lbs each and I usually can move 4 at a time. Today, however, I was able to put 8 at a time, almost 100lbs. into my wagon, pull them up hill about 120 yards and another 100 yards to the area I was working. Without running out of breath or getting tired. Needless to say I was pretty excited.

I also picked up a rock about 125 lbs and tossed it about 10 feet to get it out of my way. Yeah for me!

Kellie and Daniel are always talking about the value of strength training at any age.

3 1/2 years ago I had heart surgery, weighed almost 200 lbs and could barely move my body, let alone anything else.

Today I can do just about anything, weigh 145 lbs and have awesome looking muscles. Shout out to Daniel and Kellie for designing programs that allow all of us to gain strength, endurance and muscle.

If I can do this, anyone can do this. Never give up on yourself.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm