Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 2nd

Hello Blenders! Happy Tuesday (or Wednesday) to you all!

How're you all doing today? Havin a good day so far?

Ready to tackle some workouts today?

I hope so!

After yesterday's leg workout, I'm walking a bit like this baby fawn in the picture! haha (I did Daniel's new active/static lower body routine. It was a bit longer in time than I initially wanted, but ya know, it was still great!) So yeah, back to the fawn. I've been seeing a lot of White-tailed Deer babies lately. Their mamas are usually not too far off, trying to get you to chase them--while they leave their babies stashed in a safe hiding place. But sometimes, babies don't stay where they're supposed to. Like this little guy. Luckily his mama was just in the trees on the right side of the road.

Anyway, how're you doin today, Blenders? How're your workouts treatin ya? Feelin good? Or maybe it's time for a rest?

What do you have planned for today? Working out, or resting?

I'm gonna do a workout today. My legs are kinda sore, so I want to do a pure strength upper body routine. And what better choice than the descending reps workout, right? https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/get-strong-upper-body-workout-for-strength-with-descending-reps I think I'll add a short core routine onto this too, and call it a day!

And how about some good food happenin today? What's on your menus for today Blenders?

Well, we ended up not doing taco salad last night--we had some sweet and sour pineapple pork stir fry instead--so we might do that tonight! Taco salad Tuesday sounds about right!

Alright FB Fam, that's about it for me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, have fun, and enjoy those workouts (or rest) today, Blenders!

Edited