Alternate workouts & Healing a Chest strain

Y'all I have been idiotically pushing through a pulled/strained muscle in my chest(near my armpit) for literally about 5 months and this morning I had to have a come to Jesus talk with myself about letting myself heal. I thought dropping the heavy arm weight routines would help me, but I realize that I am not letting myself heal and even doing exercises that involve any type of chest muscle usage are out for me. I am frustrated and honestly I had a mini cry about it this morning, which seems super dramatic, but I really love the workout programs and I like knowing what to do exactly each day, but I've removed my current program from my calendar so I can focus on healing. I also want to note that I depend on my tough workouts to combat some serious depression/anxiety, so this throws a wrench into my plans.

With that being said(thanks for listening!), what workouts do you focus on when you have a strained chest muscle? I still need to get a good sweat and I know that I can work my lower body(with no type of kick outs or planks or anything involving upper body usage) and maybe Pilates? I bought some ankle weights to up the intensity while I focus on letting my upper body rest. Are there any FB videos specifically that have what I am looking for(with modification if need be?).

Tell me your pulled chest muscle stories, your stubborn "I can work through the pain" stories, and your healing stories. My husband insists that this is a needed rest and that I will come back stronger, but right now it feels crappy. I guess every injury feels that way, but I've never experienced a chest pull. Wah, I know.

Give me all your suggestions.