ARGH! Come on Now, Meniscus!

Well, that hurt!

I was totally going to heed the Fitness Blender advice to take it easy this weekend...a #restchallenge is right up my alley!

Anyway, we planned to do a river float, heading out early morning and just relaxing as we floated down the river, and maybe sipping on an adult beverage or two.

Well, as we were getting things together last night (#chefinthemaking was in the kitchen making energy balls!), I tore my meniscus.

Yep, tore it. Come on now, meniscus! You gotta be kidding me. I won't tell you how I did it, as it's a bit embarrassing, but I totally wasn't on the bed twisting and turning to find the remote control.

So, suffice it to say - no river float for #AndrewComplete today. Gonna let the swelling go down and then head to the doctor...and hope that it isn't as bad as I think it is (it's bad) - and that I won't need surgery (already had ACL reconstruction on that knee when I was on college).

Fingers crossed, #FBFamily. Anyone out there who tore their meniscus...with some words of encouragement or advice?

Silver lining? Well, I got breakfast in bed this morning. #chefinthemaking told me that I certainly didn't need to tear my meniscus for her to bring me breakfast in bed...that she would have gladly done it just because.

Sure...now she tells me!