Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread

Happy Saturday!

How is everyone doing? How were your workouts this week? I finished week 3 of Fit and finally get to have some rest for my tired and sore muscles! This upcoming week I will be tackling my very first 1000 calorie workout, so I am super excited but also nervous about that - it’s something I’ve been wanting to try for a while but have been putting off because it seems so intimidating!

Today my cousin’s son will be turning 11 and we will be holding a huge party with all of our family (we’re quite a big family) in the garden, so I decided to bake something super delicious AND healthy to show my family that healthy can indeed be yummy and fun. 😋 I decided to try out this vegan AND gluten-free chocolate chip banana bread (so if any of you is vegan and/ or coeliac, you can still try this out!): https://elavegan.com/vegan-chocolate-chip-banana-bread/

Admittedly, I kind of lost myself while decorating and went “a bit” overboard with the chocolate chip - but let’s be serious, you can never have too much chocolate in your life now, can you?

Let’s see how everyone will like this! I will definitely silence the voice in my head and treat myself to this deliciousness - after all, I baked this all myself and know exactly what’s in the bread! Can you see how excited I am that I didn’t totally ruin and burn it? If any of you give this a try, please do let me know!

Lots of Love