FB Bodyweight round 2 program complete

Hi Fitnessblender Family. I'm extremely happy that I can announced: FB Bodyweight round 2 program complete! I'm very proud of myself because normally I've got a problem with the persevering in my resolution. In the past I've finished FB Reach and FB Low impact , twice but being honest it seems to be not as much challenging as FB Bodyweight. It was... surprising! For first three weeks I was very close to the plan, what makes me very surprising. After that I made a one week break... my body was pretty tired and the temperature in Poland was so high that the sweat's running down my neck. Now I think I should make longer breaks during first weeks and listen to my body more carefully. I'm really happy that I insisted to finish it. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos at the beginning, I didn't check my weight. But I can see that i improved my condition. And the very last thing... my depression which had tired me disappeared. I hope I don't find it soon. I would like to say 'thanks' to Kelli and Daniel for preparing Fitness Blender and your help to people from different parts of the world. The next stop: FB 30 round 4.