T

Migraines - hmmmm....

Hey Fitness Blenders! Hope all is good with you all! As the tittle suggests migraines are becoming very apparent and predominantly worst! So I work in front of a computer all day .... I work from home so I do move around a bit more freely then in an office environment luckily... however these are getting me down!

2 weeks ago I had a migraine for a full week .... now the intensity at the start of the week built up and lucky plateau towards the end but at that stage I was hanging on for dear life as I was exhausted and crying as the pain never good any better but never worst either!

So this headache began as a niggle this afternoon evening timeframe and now we are at a fully blown head pulsating, nausea head that hurts like I don’t know!

In a darkened room but the heat is crazy! Very clammy and murky is all I can describe it as.... and I am curious to know if potentially the weather is starting a headache or not? Or am I being foolish?

Also any tips or tricks that has work for anyone in the past I’m dying to know!

Thank you for reading this and all he best from a grumpy so and so here!

P.S. more grumpy then normal as the FB workouts may have to take a back seat while I try and recover!