FB Burn Round 2

Yesterday i completed my FB Burn round 2. And i cannot begin to tell you how awesome this program is. If we keep the numbers aside and talk about just strength, i have gained so much of strength its insane. Before the start of this program i was able to squat with just 4kgs but by the end i was easily pushing squats with 13 kgs. My upper body strength has increased too. I could only perform tricep kickbacks with 1 kg per hand but now i have increased that to 3.5 kg per hand. Talking about the numbers, i have lost 4kgs in total. I did not although take any waist measurements as such as i thought it would be dissapointing because i never follow through with any workout plans so what even would be the point of doing it. But im so proud of myself right now that i followed through with this program, Its the first time in mt life where i've ever worked out for 28 days straight,

Im planning to redo this program a month later and next month im have planned to do a core program focusing on abs as not a lot of attention was given to core in this workout.

Other than that, Thank you fitness blender.