S

SO proud of myself - finished FB30 Rd 2

So, this ist my first post here. But I am SO proud of myself. I started with FB challenges in march. That was kind of embarassing for me I couldn't even keep up with the low impact versions and I got soreness from hell - incredible! Then I used the FB 30 - trial for 2 weeks. That was a lot easier for me, so I decided to start with the 8 week FB 30 rd 2 - AND I MADE IT! Even on time! Still can't believe it.

PET from 8 weeks ago to now is such a difference!

push ups: 0 (yes, zero, nada nothing) - 10 half push ups! yeah!

squats: 26 - 53

plank: 10 sek (the longest 10 seconds of my life, couldn't do a half plank - 33 s plank, 25 half plank!

I skipped the run. Here in Germany it's unusually hot right now.

During the past 8 weeks I lost

9 kg (and it was not hard! Couldn't believe it! Just stopped eating sweets and ate more vegetables and less potatos/pasta/rice): now 75,4 kg (height: 163 cm - wished I could work on that as well )

8 cm waist (counting the first 5 workout weeks in, I lost 12 cm overall) now 82 cm

incredibly 13 cm belly, now 93 cm

8 cm hip (counting the first 5 workout weeks in, I lost 13 cm overall), now 105 cm

I know, I am still on the beginning. Next week I'll start FB Burn rd 2. I am a little afraid that it will be too much for me. But I'll try.

Unfortunatly I did not take proper before pictures. I took some today and hopefully I'll see another change in 4 weeks. I might actually wear this bikini this summer :)