Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 27th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you all doin on this fine Thursday (or Friday for some of you)? Are you having a good day? A good week? Are you excited for the weekend?

I really hope so!

I've got a random bird photo to share with you again today! This is a juvenile male American Redstart, and he's sitting in a chokecherry tree. He was happily singing away while hanging out in this pretty tree.

So yay! Pretty bird! haha

Anywho, how're things going for you Blenders? How are your workouts treating you? What about any programs you may be doing? How're they progressing?

Just remember to take things at your own pace, no matter what workout regimen you're following! Make it work for you!

And is anybody doing the new FB Blend program? How do you like it so far?

I'm considering getting this one soon, but I'm curious about how others are enjoying it--and how much HIIT there is in it. lol

What about a workout for today, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or a rest day for you?

It's a workout day for me! I'm thinkin it's a great day for some core work! I think I might try this HIIT and core combo for today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/abs-and-hiit-cardio-workout-no-equipment-lower-body-and-core-challenge

Quick and challenging. Perfect for today!

And how about some delicious and nutritious meals goin on for today? What's on the menu for today Blenders?

I'm thinking something cool and easy again, as it's supposed to be a bit warm here! Maybe just a big salad with all kinds of veggies, eggs, chickpeas, and some radishes from our garden. Yay! We have just a few radishes to harvest, but it's very exciting when we get to use anything from our own garden!

Well FB Fam, that's enough from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, enjoy those workouts, and remember to stay hydrated today!

Edited