HKS Accountability Group June 26

Good morning!

Today was a rough start, one of those life-questioning "Why do I workout in the mornings when I have no energy?! Oh, because I have to..." It was hard to drag my butt out of bed, but I also didn't want to not workout.

Low Impact was going to be a total body today, and I wasn't sure if I had the motivation, so instead I followed along with https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/easy-pilates-and-cardio-workout-with-relaxing-cool-down-active-recovery-workout

It's really, really nice having Kelli encouraging me and changing my mind about showing up, moving, listening to my body and being proud of being here, so thank you Kelli. It really is a great paced workout when you're feeling sluggish and ughhh but you still want to move and do something.

As for the rest of today, it is more work and then seeing my partner tonight. He has fully embraced the clean eating habits at this point (he likes to go extremes with things, so for him, this means vegan, raw, unprocessed) so tonight's dinner should be a yummy, healthy treat!

Have a great day everyone!