Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 26th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Half-way Day!

Whew we're already at that mid-week point, and before you know, it'll be time for weekend fun again! That's gotta feel pretty good, right?

And if not, how about a puppy pic to boost your mood today?

Here's the newest and littlest Furry Trainer using the dog stairs! Yes, I have dog stairs. I originally got them for my little Bear as he got older to make it easier for him to get on and off of the couch, bed, etc. Well, he hated them and wouldn't use them for that, but he did enjoy having them as a way to watch out the front window (my little Bear was otherwise too short to look out the window). My girls still use them (even though they're plenty tall to see out), and now my littlest guy has taken quite the liking to them.

So, while this was not the intended use, the Furry Trainers still seem to enjoy their dog stairs.

And the littlest one's got them down pat. He's makin his big brother pretty proud right now.

Plus, it's super cute watching him waddle up them. lol

Anywho, cute puppy using stairs! That's the moral of the story! haha

So, how're you all doing today, Blenders? How's your week going so far? Are you guys stayin cool (or warm depending where you are in the world), and enjoyin those workouts?

And how about some workouts for today? Are you hittin it hard, or is it a rest day for you?

I've got a bit of pent up frustration to get outta my system today, so it's a great day for some kickboxing! (I'm also sore in my lower body from yesterday, so another great reason to do some kickboxing!)

I think I'll do this one today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-4-5-day-workout-challenge-to-burn-fat-and-build-lean-muscle-kickboxing-and-yoga-workout

I love this one! Always leaves you feeling those upper body muscles the next day!

And what about some good food goin on today? What's on your menus for today, Blenders?

It's supposed to be kind of warm today, so I'm looking for a cooler meal option. Maybe sandwiches! Maybe quick cook some eggs and have fresh veggies with them! Something along those lines!

Alright FB Fam, that's my cue to quit rambling for the day!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Keep on, keepin on being your awesome selves today, Blenders!

Edited