J
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Questioning my body

Hey guys I haven't posted in like forever. Well a good news is that I am officially a freshmen I am on summer break now for like 2 months fun well i guess. While ago I posted that I am back from my back injury and I did level 2 workouts for 2 weeks then I did level 3 for about 1 week and 1-2 level 4 workouts but then my back started to hurt like whenever I bent down it would hurt like if I rate it 1-10 it would probably be a 6 or 6.5 and so I took a 2 day rest and did some lower back stretches which made me feel much better and so I decided to do level 3 for 2 weeks or 1 then I was thinking to do do level 4 instead bc I started to see I am gaining weight and I was stressing to get fit again but then I remembered what Kelli said take it easy and slow listen to your body which I decided to do so I felt like doing a level 3 workout today but sense I can bent down without any pain I thought maybe I should do a level 4 then I noticed that I was just rushing myself cause in level 4 it's mostly HIIT and intense workouts which scared me alittle bit that if I do then what if my back gets worse bc my lower back still aches like I would rate it up 3 out of ten meaning it only hurts alittle bit and i looked online should I do HIIT if my lower back hurts a little bit but it started saying something else so that's why I decided to get an advice from you guys like should I do level 3 workout and not do HIIT or should I do HIIT or you guys can also tell me what did u do when your lower back was getting better and what exercise you did while your back was getting better. Thank you

Edited