HKS Accountability Group and other Blenders: Special Edition

Hello Everyone,

I know you have been asking to see the garden where I work every day, so my husband put together a slide show of random shots of the gardens and placed it on youtube. I will share the link at the bottom of the page.

First a little about our farm and sanctuary which is very eclectic. Our farm is called Wings on the Wind Farm and Sanctuary. It is 3 1/2 acres with 1 acre for food production. We are a self sustaining farm and work with Nature for everything we grow to bring balance and harmony to the property and the planet. It is a creative art project. We have drag well for water on the lower property that we pump water with solar power into a tower and gravity feed the orchard and lower garden,

We cook on a wood burning stove 7-8 months out of the year and cook outside the rest of the year. If power goes down we have solar panels to run the refrigerator and freezer plus one plug-in.

We are a Butterfly Sanctuary, which means we dedicate 1/4 of our planting space to habitat and food for butterflies.

We are a Alpaca Sanctuary and take in older and unwanted alpacas to live out their last years. We currently have 5 alpaca and have helped 7 alpacas move on to the rainbow bridge.

We grow everything here flowers, herbs, fruits, vegetables. We currently grow more things than I can list. So if you want some example just ask in the comments

We preserve as much food as possible each year. We make all our soaps, lip balms, lotions, candles, teas, medicinals, salves etc....

Everything is organic and planted in harmony with the landscape. We have benches through the gardens for enjoying nature and seating down by the river for relaxation. We have a sacred circle for grounding with Mother Earth and honoring the four directions. We built a Genesa Crystal for healing and giving love, a large one in the garden and a small one in the house. The following link will give you more information on the crystals. (https://www.quantumbalancing.com/genesa.htm)

Please note the slide show is very simple, not in any particle order and no music. Sorry there are not more flowers in bloom, the Spring flowers are starting to wane and the Summer flowers are just beginning. Please ignore all the construction materials.

Enough talk here is the link: https://youtu.be/StsshcuomP8

Peace, love and harmony

Storm

Edited