Tofu Scramble - Redux!

I know that I've posted pictures of tofu scramble before, but it is seriously one of my favorite breakfast meals (though it could really be eaten at any time of the day!), so I cannot help myself.

I used to hate, hate, hate tofu. I thought it was slimy, or dry, or weirdly both...oh, and it tasted like paper or plastic, or weirdly both.

Anyway, fast forward to today...and I cannot get enough of it. In the hands of #chefinthemaking, it is crunchy, moist, flavorful...and seriously one of my favorite things to eat.

Who's with me? Any fellow tofu lovers out there in the #FBfamily?

Side story - when #chefinthemaking saw me break out the phone as we sat down to eat, she made me promise not to post pictures of this morning’s breakfast.

Why?

Well, she seems to think that no one will want to see yet another picture of tofu scramble, since we eat it at least once a week…and I tend to snap a couple of pics of pretty much anything she puts in front of me.

Anyway, I told her I wouldn’t, that I was just taking a few for “practice” - but then she said, “no, you’re not…you’re gonna post some.”

Okay, wife...but only because you didn’t believe me!

#youdontknowme