Healthier than kale

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I know I am, my sister came to visit me this weekend to celebrate Midsummer, a Swedish tradition. On Friday we had a BBQ at my place and for dessert I had made brownies which we had with vanilla ice cream and strawberries. I have not done a single FB workout since Wednesday (currently trying to finish FB r1) but let me tell you I danced all night long Friday night and we've been walking everywhere we've gone, which is plenty of movement for me. The day after we enjoyed a brunch and later we craved carbs (yes, we enjoyed a drink or five) so we went and got some pizza in an open-air café. Later that evening before she went home we had some leftover dessert from the day before (it tasted even better when it had been in the fridge for a while).

This morning I returned to my go-to breakfast (oatmeal, banana and peanut butter - anyone with me?) and I have a workout scheduled for this evening. It's a kickboxing routine, I'm excited for it and I feel well rested! I just wanted to say that progress is not ruined because you don't exercise and eat whole, healthy foods for a few days. As long as you return to your routine, you'll be fine! As this photo indicates, kale and other super foods won't do you any good if you do not have a healthy relationship with food. Sacrificing your mental health over a perfect body is never worth it.

Take care of yourselves!

Anna

Edited