Starting Over

Hi Blender Friends! I wasn't sure whether or not to share this, but here goes. Friday night I ended up in the ER with a racing, skipping heartbeat and general overall fatigue. My husband said my face looked gray. He drove me in kicking and screaming. It took hours of IVs to return my heartbeat to normal and I was admitted to the PCU (which is one step down to ICU).

Sometime in the middle of the night, my heartbeat was normal (hmmm... was that before or after the Code Blue down the hall just like on Grey's Anatomy. At one point I actually conjured up the thought that I was the Code Blue and just didn't realize it! What your mind does to you!)

Anyway, the diagnosis is AFIB, I am on medicine and set up, a plan and with more tests this week.

Is there anyone else out there with AFIB? I am to continue working out, but at lower intensity -- any suggestions on workouts that are a little bit more sweaty than yoga? I am suppose to stay at about 30 minutes right now. Thanks for any ideas.

The upside is that I came to appreciate how much my husband still loved me when I witnessed him wrangling every little piece of information out of the hospital staff (God bless them!)

Have a super day and appreciate everything in your life.