A

schedule two non successive rest days in a program on my calender

I'm going to start a program next week (yay!). I want to schedule my recovery days on Tuesdays and Fridays. Does anyone know if it possible (and if so: how?) to change that structurally in my account or calendar settings, instead of having to reschedule each Tuesday and Friday individually?

B.t.w.: for a long time I thought it would be impossibe to purchase a program in the first place. For a long time it was only possible to pay with PayPal, which I cannot use. So I stopped checking payment methods. Now, with the new program announcement for tomorrow (yay again!) I decided to try again. And what do you know: the option to pay with a card has been added.

I have been increasingly struggling with indecisiveness (not just in the workout department🙃) so I'm so glad that I don't have to spent hours hesitating which workout it will be. I immediately purchased a program. After deliberating for two days which one it would be, that is. Of course.😁

So I'm starting Strong. And maybe alternate it with the new program that's about to be release (but that would require major scheduling skills, which I obviously lack😎). Really excited!

Edited