Daily Check-in: Saturday, June 22nd & Sunday, June 23rd

Hello, and Happy Weekend Blenders!

Yay, it's finally the weekend! And I don't know about you guys, but I'm thrilled about it! Hubby and I are gonna hang out with Furry Trainers, and the chickens, and get some yard/garden work done! All of my favorite things!

And how about a random bird photo to start your weekend off with? This pic is actually from our vacation 2 weeks ago. One of the things we did was go wander about the woods looking for Kirtland's Warblers. They were once a critically endangered species (due to habitat destruction), but are now considered "near threatened" with their population increasing. They prefer to nest only in jack pine forests (where the trees are only 8-10 feet tall) that are no less than 40 acres in area. Kinda particular, no? haha. Nevertheless, the large portion of their population are in Michigan where there are several tracks of land managed almost exclusively for Kirtland's Warblers.

So we were able to find a few, and get a pic of this pretty little guy here! They're kinda cool lookin, and have a very distinct song too!

Ok, enough about birds!

How's your weekend going so far, Blenders? Have any fun plans?

Gonna enjoy some workouts? Or are you takin some time off?

My workouts will consist only of workin outside! No scheduled routines for me the next couple of days!

And how about some good food goin on this weekend?

Since it's summertime now, are you breakin out the grill and christening it for the season?

We tried, but instead of breakin out the grill, we ended up breaking the grill. Whoops lol. So I guess we get to go buy a new one soon! In the meantime I think we'll make some fajitas in the cast iron skillet for today, and some maple-mustard chicken with sweet potatoes for tomorrow!

How about you Blenders? What's on your menu for today?

Alright guys, I'm off to go play outside!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and take care of yourselves!

Thanks so much for checking in with me!

Go out there, and find some fun this weekend, FB Fam!

Edited