Daily Check-in: Friday, June 21st, Happy First Day of Summer!

Hello Blenders, and Good day to you all!

How're you all doing today? It's finally Friday, so that's gotta feel awfully good, right?

Plus, it's officially summer time for us in the Northern Hemisphere!

So here's a somewhat summery pic for you today! This is a Tiger Swallowtail butterfly getting some nectar from an Autumn Olive bush. I think swallowtail flutterbys are my favorite. They're just so dang pretty.

And since today marks the longest day of the year for most of us, I'm curious, what time does the sun rise and set in your part of the world today?

We're currently at a sunrise time of 5:44 am, and a sunset time of 9:34 pm here. It's often already getting light out by about 5:30 am, and stays light out until after 10 pm, though.

I really enjoy it! It's great to have so much daylight!

I also wanna give a shoutout to our Fellow Blender Patricia W. today, caz it's her birthday! So a very, very Happy Birthday to you Patricia! I hope you have a truly wonderful day!! We're so glad to have you as a part of our FB Family! Enjoy your day--you most definitely deserve it!

Alright guys, let's talk a bit about some workouts for today! Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

I've got a million and one things to do today, but I'm going to try to get that workout in! I'm still a touch sore in my lower body from Wednesday, and definitely sore in my upper body from kickboxing/strength combo yesterday--so that means it's a great day for core work! I've been really trying, since I finished Fit Rd2, to focus more on my abs. I really think this is an area I need to improve on, so my current goal is to do at least 2 core intensive routines per week. This also helps my joints a bit, because even though abs workouts are crazy hard, they allow the rest of my body a bit of recovery. So for today, I will do this routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-core-strength-fitness-blender-advanced-core-workout

What about you Blenders? Any current fitness goals you're working on/towards? And how are they going for you?

And what about some of that #eatrealfood to refuel those workouts with? What's on your menu for today?

I'm thinking eggs! Egg burritos are always a win! With tomatoes, asparagus, avocado, peppers, onions, spinach, and salsa verde!

.....And now I'm hungry! haha

Well FB Fam, I think that's enough rambling from me today! I hope you all have a fantastic Friday (or Saturday) and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Go out there, and be awesome today, Blenders! (Oh, who am I kidding, you guys don't even have to try! You're already awesome!)

Have a great day, and enjoy those workouts (or rest) today!

Edited