Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 20th

Hello and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How about this sunrise this morning, huh? It was an awesome one! Totally worth getting all the mosquito bites to go out there and get some pics of it! haha

So, how're you guys doing today? How's your week going so far?

Hopefully it's been good to you! And even if it's been a tough one, at least we're almost to the weekend already, right?

That's gotta make ya feel a bit better!

I'm looking forward to a hopefully quiet and relatively uneventful weekend! That's all I can really ask for at this point!

And how're your workouts goin Blenders? Feelin good? Maybe a bit challenging?

I certainly hope they are--caz that's what it's all about, right? If it ain't feelin good and challenging you in the right ways, then maybe it's time to reevaluate your exercise regimen! Make sure you include some good rest days in there too!

And how about for today? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

I wanna do some kickboxing and upper body work today! So I think I'll do this shorter (yet still quite intense) combo with Daniel today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/intense-hiit-cardio-kickboxing-and-upper-body-strength-workout

That'll give my legs plenty of rest from yesterday's HIIT/lower body combo, while still giving my upper body a thorough burnout! Sounds good to me!

And how about some #eatrealfood goin on today? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

Well, I'm all outta yak meat, so guess I'll have to come up with something creative! haha. But seriously, yak meat tastes just about the same as buffalo (more specifically if you've even had buffalo heart meat, that's what it's most similar too). Someone was just gonna throw it out caz it's yak meat! There was nothing wrong with it, they just turned their nose up at it being from a yak! I'm like, no way! You can't waste perfectly good meat--that animal was butchered to give you nutrition, and you're just going to toss it?! No! Unacceptable!

So I made them give it to me, and I taco salad with yak meat last night. It was great!

As for tonight? Maybe some maple and mustard glazed chicken with a whole lotta veggies!

Well FB Fam, I think that's about enough from me today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there Blenders, it's almost Friday! You got this!

Edited