B

How hard is it to be really really fit and have a great body with a normal life?

Hey folks, I have failed to do the training three times now because I lose motivation really fast.

I have listend to many people online about meal planning and working out but I always feel unmotivated because I know these people are making a living out of being fit and healthy. They are basically doing nothing but exercising. I just feel like it is hopeless to have a really nice body while going about daily life.

I know many people struggle with this but I just need to know if it will be worth it in the end you know?

I dream of achieving a toned body someday. I know it's always hard to do but I want to know what can be realistically expected when one does not live for fitness like all these fitness gurus do. I have reached a particular age now where I can no longer eat anything I like without explicit exercising and it is getting worse and worse. I'm 5' 5 and weigh around 117 pounds, so not overweight but I have very much body fat and no muscles at the moment.

This is not supposed to be a rant anything I'm just a little frustrated.

What is your experience so far in this regard? Did you achieve your goal?