A week after major surgery

So, I've had my major surgery five days ago and I'm already missing exercise like crazy. I exercise everyday and I've been exercising with fitness blender for five years so I'm hoping that that helps speed up the healing process. The day after surgery, I walked three laps around the hospital and I've been walking around a lot. I've had several people tell me that for someone who just had major surgery, I'm doing extremely well. I'm just seriously missing my workouts and although I'm extremely excited that a 45 minute kettlebell workout just came out, I'm also a little jealous that I can't do it yet and everyone else can! Lol! I know that I will be able to exercise again, I'm just very impatient that I can't yet! I know for a fact that I'm not going to rush myself and push my body into exercise when I know my body needs rest and time to heal. I'm just glad that I have fitness blender to come back to once my body is ready! I love you fitness blender and my fellow fitness blender family! I miss you but I am going to be back soon! ❤️🥰