HKS Accountability Group June 16

Hey everyone!

How is everyone doing? Did everyone have a good weekend? What were you guys up to?

Today, I went to help my parents in our garden - needless to say, I definitely underestimated gardening, that stuff is really hard! Removing the weeds sure takes some strength. But it’s really fun too! We have planted a bunch of veggies, berries and flowers! Are you guys interested in our flowers? I’d love to share them with you, they are stunning! What about you though? Is it a rest day for you, if not, what workout do you have planned? It’s another rest day for me! Lord knows I need it after the first week of FB Fit Round 1 lol!

As for food, we will have BBQ for lunch/ dinner since we’re already here in our garden. Just had an apple and made friends with a cat here! What will you guys be having?

Alright guys, I’m off to continue reading “Marilyn” by Lois Banner. It’s about the life of good old Marilyn Monroe and so far, it’s really interesting as her life is entirely different from what I had originally expected! Wishing you guys a wonderful Sunday!

Lots of Love

Irem

Edited