Daily Check-in: Saturday, June 15th & Sunday, June 16th, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend to you all!

How're you all doing this weekend? Do you have any fun plans? Are you makin sure to spoil all the Dads and father-figures in your life on Sunday?

I hope so!

My weekend has started off incredibly hectic, and now we gotta figure out how to get some compounding problems solved. Oye. So I figured if I shared another serene beach photo with you all today, it'll also help to remember to breathe, and try to slow down a bit.

And how about some workouts this weekend? Do you plan on working out, or are you resting?

I'm resting! Gonna need it, methinks! I will try to keep up on my yoga though, as that's something I need to work on more.

And what about some good food going on this weekend? What's on your menus, Blenders?

Honestly, I feel like even getting any food will be an accomplishment at this point! Got too many irons on the fire the next few days! haha

Well Blenders, sorry to cut this short, but I've gotta get goin!

I hope you all have a truly wonderful weekend, and a very Happy Father's Day to all the awesome Dads and father-figures out there! I hope you have fantastic weekend full of love, laughter, and joy!

Take care Blenders, and have a great weekend!

Edited