Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, June 14th

Hello Blenders and Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you all!

How're you guys doing today? How'd your week go?

Are you excited for the weekend?

I hope so!

I've got a cool sunset photo to share with you today! This was an awesome cloud formation that popped up not too long before the sun set--and were we lucky that it did! Caz the clouds, matched with these colors, made for an awesome sight for sure!

Ok, let's talk a bit about some workouts for today!

Is it a workout day for you, Blenders? Or a rest day?

Well, I'd like to personally thank Irem and Raven for the recommendation of this lower body workout for yesterday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-butt-and-thigh-workout-for-fat-burning-and-lean-muscle-building.

Because on the scale of lower body intensity, this workout definitely ranks as a "I-can't-get-off-the-toliet" difficulty level.

So ya know, thanks guys. 😂

I guess that means it's a good day to do some core work! So I'll find a nice core intensive routine to do for today!

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on your menu for today?

I'm thinkin eggs! They go with everything and make the perfect quick and easy dinner!

Ok guys, let's get to our Fitness Friday question!

So often we use exercise as a mood-lifter, right? Perhaps you had a bad day, or are frustrated, or upset by something, and working out can help to offset some of those pent up feelings.

What I'm wondering is: is there a specific FB workout that you use as a go-to mood improver? Like, maybe the workout just brings those rush of endorphins and you can't resist but smile when you hit the workout complete screen? Or maybe it's a challenging routine that makes you feel accomplished and on top of the world? Or, maybe it's a workout that leaves you feeling completely relaxed and serene afterwards?

For me, I think it's gotta be this workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-abs-workout-kickboxing-for-stress-and-cardio-benefits

No matter how many times I've done it, I still look forward to seeing this routine on my calendar. I love that it allows you to sort of air-punch out your frustrations and feel so much better afterwards. I also enjoy that this is a tough and challenging routine that requires absolutely no equipment. You get in a nice muscle burn in the core and upper body, while working up a nice sweat, and you don't even pick up a weight. (Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love weight lifting, but as a way to overcome stress and frustration, this workout is my go-to.)

What about you Blenders? What's your favorite FB Mood-Lifter workout? And what about it makes you feel so good?

As always, I look forward to hearing your responses, and thank you so much for taking the time to answer!

Well FB Fam, I think that's enough from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there guys, we're almost to the weekend!

Edited